Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Man With Books--Guest Blogger Alicia Reagan

I'm excited to present a guest blog by my wife, Alicia Reagan. We came up with the idea to guest blog  for each other recently. She is the one who encouraged me to start this blog. She even designed the template and taught me how to publish a post. She is rather experienced herself having her own popular blog. Her blog has a far larger readership than mine, and I am truthfully thankful for how the Lord is using her.






The original idea for this article was a humorous one on the constantly expanding number of books in our home. What she has given me is not the humorous one we discussed, but one overly kind and generous in a few spots. So please read this with a few gallons of salt and a forbearing spirit as she is obviously blinded by love. Vice that it is, I can't bring myself to find fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment